2019 Barbecue Products EvaluationThursday, 14th Mar 2019
One Diamond Award will be presented for the best product.
Gold and Silver Awards to all those worthy of such recognition
To be held on Wednesday 3rd April 2019
Forth Valley College, Stirling Campus, Drip Road, Stirling FK8 1SE
Tel: 01786 406000
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries will only be accepted from members of SFMTA.
2. Each entry must be made by the member or his staff.
3. This is not an evaluation for Sausages or Burgers.
4. Each entry must be a typical example of the product as sold by the member.
5. Only the product detailed on the application form will be judged at the evaluation, care must therefore be taken to submit only that product which has been entered.
6. Product Entry stickers will be sent to the entrant in advance to attach to their products.
7. If you do not receive your stickers notify SFMTA by 29th March.
8. Only products which require further cooking can be entered.
9. All entries should have a minimum of two days shelf life.
10. Sufficient product must be provided to allow judging. e.g. 4 grill sticks, 4 kebabs.
11. Nowhere should business names or identifiable brands be used on packs.
12. The organizer cannot accept responsibility for loss, late arrival or damage in transit.
13. Entries cannot be returned and will be disposed of after the event.
14. The entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
15. The judges` decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into after the event.
16. Entries, successful or otherwise, will not be returned.
17. Entry is £18 per product and completed entry forms should be submitted to the Scottish Federation of Meat Traders` Associations by Monday 18th March 2019.
18. Entries must be delivered to Service Entrance, Forth Valley College, Stirling Campus, Drip Road, Stirling FK8 1SE, Tel: 01786 406000 on Wednesday 3rd April between 9.30am and 4.00pm.
19. Results will be announced at the Scottish Meat Trades Fair on Sunday 12th May at the Dewars Centre Perth and on www.craftbutchers.co.uk You will be notified, however, if you have an award of any description to collect so that you can make arrangements to attend the awards ceremony and photocall.
20. Recipes for Diamond Award Products will remain the exclusive property of the winners.
21. Awards must be described with the prefix 2019.