Best Barbecue Product EvaluationFriday, 3rd Feb 2017
To be held on Friday 10th March 2017
Dunfermline Athletic Football Club
East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline KY12 7RB
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries will only be accepted from members of SFMTA.
2. Each entry must be made by the member or his staff.
3. This is not an evaluation for Sausages or Burgers.
4. Each entry must be a typical example of the product as sold by the member.
5. Full cooking instructions are required for each product with a counter ticket.
6. Only products which require further cooking can be entered.
7. Sufficient product must be provided to allow judging. e.g. 4 grill sticks, 4 kebabs.
8. Nowhere should business names or identifiable brands be used on packs.
9. The organiser cannot accept responsibility for loss, late arrival or damage in transit.
10. Entries cannot be returned and will be disposed of after the event.
11. The entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
12. The judges` decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into after the event.
13. Entries, successful or otherwise, will not be returned.
14. Entry is £15 per product and completed entry forms should be submitted to the Scottish Federation of Meat Traders` Associations by Thursday 2nd March 2017.
Entries must be delivered to Dunfermline Football Club, East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline KY12 7RB, Tel: 01383 724295 on Thursday 9th March between 9.30am and 4.00pm.
15. Results will be announced at the Scottish Meat Trades Fair on Sunday 14th May at the Dewars Centre Perth and on www.craftbutchers.co.uk You will be notified, however, if you have an award of any description to collect so that you can make arrangements to attend the awards ceremony and photocall.
16. Recipes for Diamond Award Products will remain the exclusive property of the winners.
17. Awards must be described with the prefix 2017.