2022 TRADITIONAL BEEF SLICE SAUSAGE CHAMPIONSHIPMonday, 6th Sep 2021
A COMPETITION TO FIND
SCOTLAND`S BEST TRADITIONAL BEEF SLICED SAUSAGE
One Diamond Award will be presented and five regional champions.
Gold and Silver Awards to all those worthy of such recognition
To be held on Thursday 4th November 2021
Forth Valley College, Stirling Campus, Drip Road, Stirling, FK8 1SE
Tel: 01786 406000
RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED
WEEK COMMENCING 10th JANUARY 2022
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries will only be accepted from members of Scottish Craft Butchers.
2. Each entry must be made by the member or his staff.
3. Each entry must be a typical example of the product as sold in the member’s premises.
4. Only one Traditional Beef Sliced Sausage can be entered per shop.
5. Only the product detailed on the application form will be judged at the evaluation, care must therefore be taken to submit only that product which has been entered.
6. Product Entry stickers will be sent to the entrant in advance to attach to their products.
If you do not receive your stickers by 28th October notify Scottish Craft Butchers.
7. Only products which require further cooking can be entered.
8. Sufficient product must be provided to allow judging e.g. Four slices uncooked beef sliced sausage.
9. All entries should have a minimum two days shelf life.
10. Nowhere should business names or identifiable brands be used on packs.
11. The organizer cannot accept responsibility for loss, late arrival or damage in transit.
12. Entries cannot be returned and will be disposed of after the event.
13. The entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
14. The judges` decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into after the event.
15. Entry is £18 per product and completed entry forms should be submitted to the Scottish Craft Butchers by Friday 22nd October 2021.
16. Entries must be delivered to Service Entrance, Forth Valley College, Stirling Campus, Drip Road, Stirling, FK8 1SE Tel: 01786 406000 on Thursday 4th November between 9.30am and 4.00pm.
17. Results will be announced the week commencing 10th January 2022 on Facebook and on www.craftbutchers.co.uk.
18. Recipes for Diamond Award Products will remain the exclusive property of the winners.
19. Awards must be described with the prefix 2022/23.
ENTRY FORM BELOW