2019 SCB Golf Day
We are delighted that our annual Golf Day will be held at Panmure Golf Club on Wednesday 21st August 2019 where President Scott Jarron is a member.
Tee off times commence at 1.30pm.
Entry cost £115 including meals and prizes.
The competition is played over 18 holes as a full stableford.
Panmure Golf Club
• Soup and sandwich on arrival.
• 1 Round Golf
• Golfers Meal – Starter and main course.
• First 24 entries only accepted.
• Entry Fee £115.00 payable in advance.
• In the event of a tie inward half is compared first.
• Competitors will be notified of tee-off times in advance.
• Presentation of prizes will take place after the meal:
Singles Winner, Silent Pairs, Longest Drive and Nearest the Pin.
Download entry form and please return by 18th July 2019 to: Bruce McCall, Scottish Craft Butchers, 8 Needless Road, Perth PH2 0JW
Please be aware of Panmure`s Dress Rules both on the Course and in the Clubhouse to save any potential embarrassment or problems on the day. A copy of their Club and Course Dress Rules can be found on their Website www.panmuregolfclub.co.uk/course/visiting-panmure-2/ together with the Rules governing all visitors to the Club.
Panmure Golf Club, Burnside Road, Barry, Carnoustie, DD7 7RT
Tel: 01241 852460