2018 Traditional Sliced Beef Sausage AwardsThursday, 24th May 2018
One Diamond Award will be presented and five regional champions.
Gold and Silver Awards to all those worthy of such recognition
To be held on Thursday 16th August 2018
Forth Valley College, Stirling Campus, Drip Road, Stirling, FK8 1SE
Tel: 01786 406000
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries will only be accepted from members of SFMTA.
2. Each entry must be made by the member or his staff.
3. Each entry must be a typical example of the product as sold in the member’s premises.
4. Only one Traditional Sliced Beef Sausage can be entered per shop.
5. Only the product detailed on the application form will be judged at the evaluation, care must therefore be taken to submit only that product which has been entered.
6. Product Entry stickers will be sent to the entrant in advance to attach to their products.
If you do not receive your stickers notify SFMTA by 13th August.
7. No changes can be made to entry or additional entries made after the closing date.
8. Only products which require further cooking can be entered.
9. Sufficient product must be provided to allow judging e.g. Four slices uncooked slice sausage.
10. All entries should have a minimum two days shelf life.
11. Nowhere should business names or identifiable brands be used on packs.
12. The organiser cannot accept responsibility for loss, late arrival or damage in transit.
13. Entries cannot be returned and will be disposed of after the event.
14. The entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
15. The judges` decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into after the event.
16. Entry is £15 per product and completed entry forms should be submitted to the Scottish Federation of Meat Traders` Associations by Friday 27th July 2018.
17. Entries must be delivered to Service Entrance, Forth Valley College, Stirling Campus, Drip Road, Stirling, FK8 1SE Tel: 01786 406000 on Thursday 16th August between 9.30am and 4.00pm.
18. Results will be announced at SFMTA Regional meetings in September on Facebook and on www.craftbutchers.co.uk You will be notified, however, if you have an award of any description to collect so that arrangements can be made for you to attend the awards ceremony and photocall.
19. Recipes for Diamond Award Products will remain the exclusive property of the winners.
20. Awards must be described with the prefix 2018.
- 2018 Speciality Sausage Evaluation
- 2018 Scottish Beef Sausage Championship
- 2018 Scottish Black Pudding Championship
- 2018 Smoked Bacon Awards